Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Post and Statement

This is my blog relating to one of my greatest loves, the movies. I will be reviewing movies that I see in the theater or watch for the first time. I will give my honest opinion on how I feel about a film. I won't be putting in symblolic metaphors or anything else like that, but how I and any other average joe sees a movies. I don't only like movies with eye-candy so I am not one of those type of movie watchers. I like deep movies, I just don't try to get the deeper meaning in movies. I like movies for what they do. They make me laugh, cry or even feel like a million bucks. So here it goes and feel free to comment about my reviews because I want to hear what others think to. So without further adieu welcome to J-man's reviews for the average joe

No comments: